Solange - A seat at the table

7:09 PM





I've only heard a few tracks from Solange's new album but i cannot wait to get through the whole thing. I loved everything she wore in the two videos she released that were directed by her husband. talk about ultimate relationship goals 

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel


Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel


Solange knowles - A seat at the table dont touch my hair album 30th september beyonce family guy fashion style pastel

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this