Style File : Kehlani

3:23 AM

 Baelani turns 21 today and so I thought it would be the perfect day to post on her dope ass style.
I still can't believe I got on her music late as I did but no doubt her stuff was the perfect timing for what I was going through at that time. 'You should be here' is exactly the type of music I needed. I feel like theres been a gap of real rnb in the scene. Everything sounds so poppy to sell records so it was so refreshing to hear her. Took me back to my teenage days where all i listened to was rnb. She even got nominated for a grammy for that thing.
I also love love love her cover of hotline bling. Check it out here on soundcloud.
 As young as she is its hard to believe this babe has gone through such a hard struggle. I'm so happy for her success. I watched an interview on her a few months ago where she was talking about her tatts. She pretty much was like they were telling her she wasn't gonna make it because of the way she looked and getting a face tat wasn't going to help. She's def not the cookie cutter tay tay type beauty were all so used to seeing every where but really do we really need more of those. I love how she kept true to herself and you can tell through her style and her music. 
Tomboy chic is my favourite style and its amazing to see her slay in life and not confirm to what people want. Makes me love her even more !!!

On a side note her boyfriend NBA player Kyrie Irving was born in Melbourne and we pretty much claim the Cavs player to be one of our own so lets hope he brings her downunder.

Happy Birthday Kehlani.
Hope to see you tour in Aus soon.

Check out some of my favourite looks below

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here

kehlani style fashion tomboy melbourne tour australia music you should be here


You Should Be Here

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this