Outfit : Shop Tobi - Rollercoaster Living

4:16 AM

shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome

Life's been a bit of a rollercoaster for me lately, so this shoot fits in perfectly. As we know Melbourne has chaotic weather changes daily. Mix that in with two trips to Sydney and one to Canberra (planes and driving) your body will hate you and make you pay. I'm not kidding the week I came back from family trips and weddings I caught the worst flu. The type where theres so many things wrong with you, you just end up in bed for days not knowing when the pain and groggyness will stop. 
3 days in I knew I had to get some shoots done for the blog so it was a classic mind over matter situation. snot faced and high fevered I'm surprised these photos came out alright. Thank god for make up and filters.

I haven't done a monochrome look in a while and love the asymmetrical cut of my new Tobi Alexandra Asymmetrical Top. These look best with high waist pants or skirt. I also added my white Forever 21 blazer with black panel on the arms and gold details to bring the whole look together. 




shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome

shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome

shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome


shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome



shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome

shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome

shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay monochrome


shop tobi fashion blogger everyday like this melbourne street style leather pants white top forver 21 quay


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this