THE INTERNET X KSUBI FOR GENERAL PANTS

6:29 PM

I was so lucky to catch these kids at their sold out Melbourne show the other week. I really need to start posting my vids and pics from concerts as they always end up linking to one of my fashion posts.
Ksubi is one of our iconic streetwear brands so it was dope to see them support one of our local labels.

Off to another hip hop gig but will post links to some of my favorute songs + what pieces I like from the drop when I get back. 
In the meantime suss my insta (@everyday_like_this) for video from their concert at Corner Hotel.

PS i know pics are shitty quality but this is all thats out. Will update when I find high res images.

THE INTERNET X KSUBI FOR GENERAL PANTS syd the kid corner hotel footscray laneway festival melbourne richmond odd future

THE INTERNET X KSUBI FOR GENERAL PANTS syd the kid corner hotel footscray laneway festival melbourne richmond odd future

THE INTERNET X KSUBI FOR GENERAL PANTS syd the kid corner hotel footscray laneway festival melbourne richmond odd future

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this