That time i accidentally met Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone

1:40 AM

When you're craving Top Juice so you drive to Chadstone and then this happens haha.
I actually feel so bad looking back at all the 100s of girls who were waiting hours and crying.
I went to suss out the mayhem and get my strawberry and watermelon juice, then got picked from the crowd as I was trying to find how to get back to the DJs car park (they closed entrance as the girls car was near there).

So I was standing there and this lady comes up to me and says don't react but were taking an extra 20 people to the meet and greet. Are you interested? Part of me wanted to say no as I thought someone who was a diehard fan should of gone but the other part was like why not I got asked out of 100s lets see what happens. Waiting in a little huddle the people around me were freaking out but trying to keep their cool at the same time. One thing we all had in common was that we were all just about to go home till that lady came. One chick even started to put her heels back on.
I don't know how the meet and greet process went about but i'm pretty sure from posts i've seen people had been waiting ridiculous hours and they all had coloured wrist bands.
We were the only group let in without bands and of course security freaked out, I'm sure they thought they were finally done dealing with screaming girls and boys.

As I walked up there I was pretty calm compared to many others. I'm fortunate enough to get to deal with rappers and artists apart of my work so it was funny to be on the other side of it all. 
The whole 'omg a famous person' illusion wore off a very long time ago.
Regardless it was surreal to be meeting the girls. I had just watched Season 11 premiere a few days ago then there I was meeting them face to face. 

The girls were lovely and just as beautiful as they look in pictures. 
I got to talk to Kendall about her modelling career. I actually love that she separates her modelling career from her Kardashian career. She actually told the clan to not come to her VS show runway as she was already so nervous.
I don't know they deal with mayhem like that on the regular. Really applaud them on their work ethic.
I know there's people out there who hate them. I saw there were people who got arrested for throwing eggs at them at the Sydney show. I think at the end of the day we are all humans. 
No one should ever be treated like that. 
I mean sure there may be things we don't like about the family. But really who is perfect? 
 I personally love that they've opened the world to a new type of beauty. When I was growing up having dark features and being bottom heavy wasn't seen as beautiful. It wasn't until people like Beyonce, Rihanna and Kim came along that things like that started to change. 

Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north everyday like this fashion blogger

Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north

Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north

Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north

Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north

Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north


Kendall & Kylie at Chadstone forever new christmas melbourne meet and greet vip jenner keeping up with the kardashians king tyga asap rocky kanye west kim khloe north

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this