The Weeknd x YEEZY SEASON 1

6:12 AM

With the new Yeezy Boost hitting stores this weekend (Post on that soon) we take a look at GQ's shoot with the Yeezy Season 1 collection staring the ever so soothing Abel aka The Weeknd. I've been lucky enough to see the guy perform in his home town of Toronto the year Kissland dropped. 
One of the first things i did when my tickets for Canada were booked for my cousins trip was to see if there were any cool shows i could go to. Abels unique voice and whimiscle tone puts him infront of other singers. I'm so glad the masses know about him since he dropped his commerical hit 'I can't feel my face'. I've been a fan ever since House of Balloons dropped.
Now if you were a crazy Yeezy fan like me you probably were at the 7am screening of the runway show at Hoyts Melbourne Central. You probably remember the ad for the Boost on repeat mutliple times due to the show being delayed. You properly also North crying in the first seconds. I loved the colours used in this collection. And by that I don't just mean the clothes. The diverse range of models used in his show is not something you see everyday on the runway. Its usually lets just have one girl thats dark so we can tick off the we're not discriminating box. I think 
So Abel was perfect for this shoot. I think he represents everything Kanye's brand is about. 
No word on when its releasing but I will be talking to the peeps over at Adidas to find out 

Peep photos & video from shoot below

kanye west abel the weeknd yeezy boost season 1 gq magazine fashion style hair

kanye west abel the weeknd yeezy boost season 1 gq magazine fashion style hair

kanye west abel the weeknd yeezy boost season 1 gq magazine fashion style hair

kanye west abel the weeknd yeezy boost season 1 gq magazine fashion style hair


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this