Queen Victoria Night Market - Northern Sky Cyrstals

11:00 AM


On my first day of an interning for a new creative company I thought I'd spoil myself by feasting at the stalls at the Winter Night Market. The 10 min drive, perfect parking down my secret back streets lead to the creepy alley way to the front of the market. Me being me though instead of getting food first I got lost in the stalls. This one particular one caught my eye. Northern Sky Crystals. They had all these cool rings, stones and necklaces for sale. I was of course drawn to the rings and they were only $20. I love this amethyst one i got and red imperfection on it makes it even more special. Expect this one to be seen in shoots. Haven't taken it off the day I bought it :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this