Shopping : Winter Whites at M VE. Boutique South Melbourne

6:57 PM

Since I'm graduating in a month I thought it was an excuse to go out shopping and get me a new outfit. From my previous Grad post I mentioned my sash would be 'cranberry' and being in August god knows what the weather will be like. After a lot of pinning on Pinterest See my brainstorm window shopping here. I found this amazing white skirt from The Fifth label. Now in store they only had a size 10. It fit well as my hips are wider but didn't fit as well on my waist which is itty bitty. The lovely chick working said a size 6 would be fine as the material is stretchy. They had an option to buy online and pick up in store which I thought was amazing. Since the skirt in my size was in there other store I did exactly that. 
I also had my eyes on this shirt below. I love staple pieces with a bit of quirkyness.  
Saw it come up on my newsfeed and screen shot it straight away. 
It was a loose fit so if you buy it, you can buy a size down. 
Cannot wait to rock these new pieces.

Will post photos of me in them soon. Too cold for mirror dress up seflies hehe



You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this