Shopping : Mossman

11:14 PM

 Mossman had an online sale and I fell in love with this grey dress. I love the length of it too. It cuts off at the ankles. I've been looking for more dresses this length and it hasn't been easy so was so happy when I saw this on their website.
I think when I originally saw it, it was $50 but when I remembered to purchase it, it went down to $30. Winning !! The delivery was very fast too. I got it 1 business day after purchasing :)
I love that its a thicker fabric so I can layer it up and wear it in the winter. The cut off at the bottom makes it easy to style with ankle boots and I love that it fills out my body shape perfectly.
Thank you Mossman

Check em out :

mossman bloggers melbourne port grey dress sale

mossman bloggers melbourne port grey dress sale

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this