Op Shopping : Salvos Stores Melbourne

6:06 PM


With Turtlenecks coming back in trend this winter i regretted throwing out my skivvy collection a few years ago. Luckly on a Krispy Kreme run at my nearest 7/11 I walked past a Salvos. I'm a sucker for thrifting. It's one of the reasons I started the blog. You never know what treasures you are going to find. With a black or grey turtleneck on my mind I checked the racks and saw this black one in my size :) It is a little small at the wrists but that just means more space for my watch and wrist bling !
Day was made straight away & They have these new loyalty cards. If youre a regular op shopper like me I suggest you get on it. I registered mine online and saw already gained some bonus points :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this