Music Mondays : Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money

9:13 PM

I know I usually do album or single drop on my MM posts but since Rih doesn't look like she's dropping the album anytime soon, this will have to do.
Video was directed by her and the concept came to her 8 months ago. I'm really feeling fellow desi gal Sanam. who Rihanna found on her explore page and then DM her. Rih got her to play one of her henchmen in the video. I love her eccentric style.
 I love how theres brown girls like me out there who aren't sticking to the stereotypical cultural norms and are okay with just being themselves. 
I've actually been debating on whether to do a east vs west shoot since south asian accessories seem to be all the rage at the moment. Still deciding how to make it look chic without me looking too fobby lol. Anyways enjoy video peeps.

             

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/fat-diminisher-system-pdf-review-meghan-g


    Cellulite has been a hot topic for a long time but for all the wrong reasons. It has been driving women crazy for centuries, trying to work out how to get rid of cellulite. There are so many lotions, potions and miracle cures to get rid of cellulite but many never seem to work. But what if I told you that certain foods in your diet could be causing cellulite or exacerbating the problem? Let me share with you these cellulite-causing food ingredients as well as how you can get rid of cellulite.

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this