KICKZ 101 - Chicks of Kickz

10:00 PM


I remember the first time I went into Kickz 101 when it was on Elizabeth St. As I walked down the stairs I was met with jerseys, shoes and street wear. I was in heaven and so glad to see our city have a store that I could identify my style with. Years after my blogging and love for dressing in mens gear have gotten me to team up with the team.
The wonderful people at Kickz 101 started a little girl gang recently. I am lucky to have been asked to be apart of their Chickz Of Kickz campaign. 
Here are a few photos from their Instagram (@kickz101dotcom)

It was weird shooting for something else other than my blog. I'm so used to directing, location scouting, make up/hair,modelling, editing & then editing all my photos. It was refreshing that my only responsibility was to just be in front of the camera.
Excited for the next one with the team.
Wearing Jordan 6 lows.

kickz 101 jordans melbourne collins st everyday like this fashion basketball nba streetwear

kickz 101 jordans melbourne collins st everyday like this fashion basketball nba streetwear

kickz 101 jordans melbourne collins st everyday like this fashion basketball nba streetwear

kickz 101 jordans melbourne collins st everyday like this fashion basketball nba streetwear

kickz 101 jordans melbourne collins st everyday like this fashion basketball nba streetwear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this