Style File : Vashtie

8:14 PM

I've had a bit of a girl crush on this chick for a while. Her style, work ethic and effortless cool is something anyone would find appealing. I can't remember where I first came across her, If I had to guess probably on my Instagram feeds. 
She directs, designs, Djs models etc pretty much just an overall creative boss lady. 
She is the first female to have designed for the Jordan brand and has her own label called Violette where she's collabed with Puma and G -Shock.
What I love about her style is she switches it up from street to chic which is similar to how I dress too. 
I've even got told I look like her (I don't think so) by crew that know her that have come into work from the states. Pretty much best compliment ever.
 In a world full of ladies trying to get insta famous by being groupies and taking the kim k route, its refreshing to see females in the business work hard at their craft and succeed in their field. 

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style


vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style

vashtie kola fashion style


vashtie kola fashion style



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Terrific thought of creating an outstanding look and also about how you can make your fashion impression high. Incredible suggestions. Like your unique and attractive look in these outstanding dresses. The pictures are just so awesome. Your posts are always very helpful for us to create an uncommon fashion. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of informative post with us.

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this