Shoe Game : Yeezy Boost 350 Melbourne Footlocker & Sneakerboy

8:10 AM

Yeezy Boost 350 Melbourne Footlocker & Sneakerboy


Kimmy was caught wearing them at Disneyland, Yeezy wore them to the CFDA awards and Kylie just grammed these babies. This family's marketing tactics beyond powerful.
So we all know the commotion the first Yeezy Boost caused. If you were a fan like me you were probably at the 7am private screening that was announced 24 hours before his runway debut. Loved that he bought NYFW to the world like that. Only Yeezy. So here I'm 7 days from the release giddy with excitement. I've been on a hunt for a pair of low grey sneakers for a while and when I heard that these bad boys were going to be released soon it was like it was fate. 
I'm still sussing to see if they will have it in my size since I have small ass feet and mens size's wont cater to my needs. I do however have info for my melbourne peeps on where to go to get them. So far Footlocker & Sneakerboy have stated they will be selling them. Hasn't been said if it will be in raffle form or traditional line up form. If its line up and I know they'll be stocking my size best be known I'll be there. Maybe I'll get snapchat for the blog so you guys can come with me and keep me entertained on the wait :D

Will be updating posts soon as I hear more info from stores so keep an eye out !!!

- Update

 Accounts to follow :

@footlocker_au
@sneakerboy
@maraisaustralia
@incu_clothing
@adidasau
@uptherestore

Footlocker did first come fist serve through email
Sneakerboy, Adidas & Marais All are doing raffle
Incu & Up There are doing first come first serve at their CBD stores. Lines have already started.









Yeezy Boost 350 Melbourne Footlocker & Sneakerboy Yeezy Boost 350 Melbourne Footlocker & Sneakerboy


Yeezy Boost 350 Melbourne Footlocker & Sneakerboy



You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this