Outfit : Iuter x Local Supply

1:00 PM

 I have to say shooting a blog post can sometimes be tricky. 
From organising a photographer, styling looks, editing post & meeting deadlines. I sometimes wish I had a clone to help me with my zillion job roles i have for Everyday Like This
I love finding a beautiful background for my shoots to complement the overall look and vibe of my outfit. I knew for this look I needed something to make the Iuter jumper pop as well as compliment the Local Supply sunnies. Thanks to our Melbourne Train network Metro, a train station background with the company's graphic plastered on entire wall was exactly what I was looking for.

I love supporting local labels and when I saw Jessica Gomes rocking Local Supply for David Jones I knew I had to get my hands on my own pair. As blue is my favourite colour, I naturally chose the Midnights & have been wearing them non stop ever since. I love the shape and they're very sturdy. 

Iuter is a high end street wear label based in Milan. The grid jumper seems to be a big staple piece for this season. This piece is yet to be released so feel very lucky to have gotten my hands on it. With Uni starting soon, Pieces like this will be a lifesaver trendy and comfy at the same time.

Teamed it up with my Klara Cosmetics clutch, Forever New Pants & Steve Madden Heels












You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this