Style File : FKA Twigs Fashion

9:30 AM

First time I heard of this babe was when she went on twitter against people being racist becuase she was dating Twilight star Rob Patterson. It was then i noticed her impeccable style & angelic voice. I swear I've been on tumblr for hours trying to narrow down my favourite looks but it was too hard. Every single thing this pretty little thing wears makes you wish you had dope as style like hers. She makes wearing sheer sparkly gold two piece suit look flawless. Can't wait to see her next month. And if you haven't listened to the album I highly recommend it. Its quite different from my usual hip hop tunes but beautiful in its own right. Her I can do/wear/say what ever the fuck I want attitude makes me love her even more.























You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Incomparable fashionable pics. Gorgeous collections of several fashion accessories and jewelers. In this blog various unique collections of adorable fashion materials are revealed and some techniques are shared to how to combine them perfectly with your dresses. Thank you very much for sharing this kind of informative blog about fashion with us.

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this