Music : JCole - Forest Hill Drive

9:00 AM

Thought I'd start a new section on the blog this year. Since Music & hip hop influence my style I thought I'd share whats on my playlist each month so you guys get a taste of what I'm feeling ya feel? At the end of 2014 J Cole surprised us with his 3rd album Forest Hill Drive. What I love about JCole is he is one of those artists that doesn't fall for those make money fast in hip hop schemes. He keeps it real. Hip Hop is about telling your story and he is quite the story teller.
Rapture's racist crowd was probably the worst way for a Jcole fan to see their fav artist for the first time.  Lets hope this guy pays Melbourne Australia for a proper solo tour. 
Jcole Melbourne Tour Forest Hill Drive 2015 concert

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this