Mag Spread : Jessica Mauboy for Elle Aus

4:34 AM

So I've been seeing these pics of Jess Mauboy floating around in the latest episode of Elle Australia. I soon realised not only did she get a spread in the magazine but she was the cover girl too. 
Why might you ask that this?
 Its not everyday you see a woman of colour, let alone an Aussie on a cover on a big fashion magazine. Last time was probably Samantha Harris for Vogue in 2010. I still remember when i got to work with her  a few years ago I told her that was one of my favourite covers vogue did because I could relate to it. I'm sure I am not the only girl out there that thought that and this cover will do the same. It will inspire and give hope to those willing to work hard to be successful no matter what they look like. 
Thank you Elle for embracing diversity.

Jessica Mauboy for Elle Australia 2015

Jessica Mauboy for Elle Australia 2015

Jessica Mauboy for Elle Australia 2015

Jessica Mauboy for Elle Australia 2015

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Well written post Mag, thank you. Jessica Mauboy is a famous stylish icon and she is looking gorgeous. The pictures are really tremendous. Thank you for inspiring me with your blog.

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this