Event : Your guide to the Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch

4:22 PM

As the world gets ready to get some Wang into their lives I can't help but think to myself of how chaotic November 6th will be at 7am.
Being ahead of the world, Australian customers will be one of the first ones in the world to get her hands on the collection. This is the first designer collection that we have been blessed with with the opening of Australia's first store at Melbourne's GPO.
As I make my wish list and deliberate on how early I want to get there I thought I would make a little guide from what I've learnt about the Launch so far.

1. Doors Open at 7am but there will be a wrist band system.
2. Wristbands are given out at 6:30pm.
 3. Groups of 30 people will be let in for 15 mins.
4. After the first 400 or so people have gone through this system, the store will be open to everyone.
5. There is a limit of 2 each item per person 
6. Train it in as parking in the city is a bitch lol
7. Bring snacks, water & wear something snug to keep you warm in the line.

Now for my wish list.

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street

Alexander Wang x H&M Melbourne Australia Launch GPO november 6th Bourke Street


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this