Event : Ascension Magazine Launch Melbourne

10:30 AM

Last night I attended what was definitely history in the making moment for Australian Fashion.
This magazine focused on celebrating the diversity of Australia. Its purpose was to show the beautiful ethnic backgrounds.
I’ve always believed in beauty being diverse. Its one of the reasons Everyday Like This started. When I found out there was going to be a magazine focusing on all the beautiful ethnicities we have in our country I knew I had to find out more.
I arrived just in time for Sasha's speech.  I have got to say I’ve never heard someone speak with such passion and dedication to what she called ‘movement’. She was right. I looked around the room when the lights came on and to see so many people in the atrium captivated by her words.
She spoke about seeing Naomi Campbell on a magazine cover for the first time when she was 9 and thought ‘If she can do it so can I’. Although she stated that she couldn’t make it, what Sasha is doing is now is going to change a lot of things for our future generations. So like Naomi paving the way for the next young hopeful’s Sasha is our Miss Campbell.

Thank you for sharing your dream and passion with all of us. It was such an amazing and inspirational launch. We got a sneak peek of the first issue on the night but for everyone else lock in November 28th.
Ascension Magazine Launch Melbourne ethic diversity indigenous aboriginal Australia fashion

Ascension Magazine Launch Melbourne ethic diversity indigenous aboriginal Australia fashion  sasha

Ascension Magazine Launch Melbourne ethic diversity indigenous aboriginal Australia fashion

Ascension Magazine Launch Melbourne ethic diversity indigenous aboriginal Australia fashion

Ascension Magazine Launch Melbourne ethic diversity indigenous aboriginal Australia fashion


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this