Travel : NBA Store - 5th Ave New York

4:34 AM

 With the NBA Season kicking in today I thought it would be the perfect time to do my NY post on the world's only NBA Store. I've been a baskteball fan for as long as I can remember. I'm usually one of those people that follows a certain player & with Derrick Rose making his return I couldn't be more excited. So excited that I bought socks with his face on them haha. The socks are actually from Footlocker and those stores there are so much better than the Footlockers we have here.
 The NBA store in NY is any sport lovers dream. I was in heaven and wanted to buy everything. The store is located on 5th Ave and is two levels. The bottom level was womens and had some other bits and pieces. But it was upstairs that I knew I was going to struggle with my suitcase. Jerseys, jumpers, shot glasses, PJs...pretty much anything and everything you could think of. The guy that was helping us was quite impressed that I knew who Allen Iverson was and looking at the jerseys I was telling him I don't just get ones if I don't know the player or follow the team. He some how managed to persuade me to get the Utah Jazz tee with new Melbourne signed player Dante Exum. How does one say no to one of their own?
I also picked up mens Pajama pants which were only $20. As we were walking to pay I spotted the glasses and was like yes I need new drinking glasses.
Highly recommended if you love NBA. 

Shopping : NBA Store - 5th Ave New York fashion blogger derrick rose chicago bulls

Shopping : NBA Store - 5th Ave New York fashion blogger derrick rose chicago bulls


Shopping : NBA Store - 5th Ave New York fashion blogger derrick rose chicago bulls

Shopping : NBA Store - 5th Ave New York fashion blogger derrick rose chicago bulls

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Travelling is a great thing and very essential to gain enough knowledge about the several countries in the world. NBA store is a great place to purchase apparatus for basketball play. Thank you very much for posting this kind of interesting and informative blog.

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this