Music : Drake at Future Music Festival 2015

6:07 PM


5 years in the making and the day has finally come. I can finally count down the day that I will see my favourite artist live in my home city. Yes the whole world knows who Drake is but it was only a hand full of us downunder that have been following him since day 1. His first songs released in Australia was Whats My Name & Take Care (thanks Rihanna) and they weren't even solo singles. But to even hear him been played in Australia was a major deal. 
I've been a fan since the Comeback Season. I remember coming across his video for 'Replacement Girl' with Trey Songz and was like hey that guy from Degrassi can rap. The rest is History. I've been a fan ever since. My favourite songs of all time are 'Houstonantavegas' & 'Sooner Than Later' and I know theres negative chance he will sing those but still excited for him to tour Australia. Thank you Future Music Festival. 
I was lucky enough to add Drake's OVOFEST in Toronto this year and saw him live in his home city so i have an idea of what to expect when he comes downunder.

Hip Hop is a huge influence on my style (for those wondering why the Drake Post. He has nothing do to with fashion). I've done a fair few outfit posts based on his official merchandise and DIY pieces which you can check out below.

Oh and Its his birthday Today. 
So I thought it would only be right to do a post like this today.
  Happy Birthday Drizzy. See you soon !

Exclusive Tix for Future Music Festival are on Sale through Club Yoyo (117 Lonsdale Street) from this Saturday. Get on it Peeps !

drake future music festival 2015 melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise
2013, Melbourne

drake future music festival melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise
2013, Toronto


drake future music festival melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise
2013, Toronto

drake future music festival melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise
2012, Melbourne

drake future music festival melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise



drake future music festival melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise

drake future music festival melbourne ovo festival gear merchandise




You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this