Travel : Everyday Like LA part II

12:30 PM

 Heres part two of my Travel Diary to LA.
First couple of photos is from Griffith Observatory. Amazing views and thank god for my lens, wouldn't been able to get the photo of the Hollywood sign with the helicopter flying past.
As a street graffiti lover I loved seeing the random LA street art near Melrose. 
As LA was so spread out I wouldn't of been able to to all these amazing places if it wasn't for my good friend Mariola who moved there a year ago. When we landed we discovered we were staying down the road from her.
Last couple of photos are from the neighbourhood we stayed in WeHo (west hollywood)
 The other photo  of the Hollywood Sign was the view from the apartment balcony, not bad huh?














You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this