Shopping in LA : Fairfax, American Apparel & Urban Outfitters

9:00 AM

Shopping in LA was so much fun. I loved their thrift stores, American Apparel warehouse was just heaven. 
The sunday market Fairfax Flea Market was so much fun. I loved finding local designed pieces like my 'fuck' ring.
$5

I remember when the Kesh came out back home i wanted everything form the collection. But ended up buying the crop & jacket. So when I saw this lonely cap at the AA warehouse amongst the rest of the one toned hats i knew it was a sign. 
$25

The Tupac two set has been on my to own list for a while. I first saw them online for the first time. When shopping in street wear district on Fairfax i saw the set and knew i had to have it straight away.




$70

Urban Outfitters is essential for those wanting unique edgy pieces. I got this maxi dress from their sale rack and it fit like a charm.

$19.95

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this