Outfit : Staples Center

12:00 PM

The Staples Center. 
Home of the Lakers.
The movie Like Mike staring Lil Bow Wow was one of my favourite movies as a kid. 
I used to watch that on repeat so many times so to be at where the movie was filmed years on after was like a dream. 
Staples is their version of Officeworks and I only realised it was named after the store when I saw the L in Staples.
Dimepiece is a local LA label with a international recognition. I was lucky enough to be sent a few pieces from their online store when I was back in Melbourne. 
Thought it would be perfect to shoot it here.
Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

Staples Center LA lakers outfit shoot Travel diary Everyday Like This

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this