Outfit : Disneyland

3:25 AM

As a 20 something year old living on the other side of the world we weren't lucky enough to go to disneyland when we were younger. But hey I'm young at heart and going there was one of the best days of my trip. Will post a travel diary post of Disneyland but before I do heres a quick little shoot we did in front of the castle. I actually had my Disneyland outfit ready months before i trip (too keen i know). The palazzo pants I'm wearing are from H&M and white crop is from Topshop. We bought sequin Minnie Mouse ears to add a bit of sparkle to our magical day. It was almost impossible to get a proper photo in front of the castle as there was so many people but we learnt that being patience  was the key. Going here has been a dream and I'm so glad i get to tick it off the bucket-list. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this