Behind The Scenes : Washington Sqaure Park

1:02 AM

As I get the shoots from the US ready i thought i would share some pictures from our Washington Square Park shoot in New York. I think it was one of my favourite parks as it was always so lively. There was always old men playing chess, people walking their dogs, couple and live acts across the park. When we arrived there was a massive hip hop flash mob dancing for the crowd. As we were waiting for crowds to disappear my photographer for the day took some candid photos of me.

fashion blog washington square park nyfw blogger everyday like this

fashion blog washington square park nyfw blogger everyday like this

fashion blog washington square park nyfw blogger everyday like this

fashion blog washington square park nyfw blogger everyday like this





You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this