Menswear : Death By Zero Campaign

2:06 AM


My good friend Michelle recently went on a trip to US and I saw she got a photo with Hottie Don Benjamin. Of course my next question was 'Why didn't I sneak into your suitcase?' hehehe. She got to shoot the Top Model for Melbourne based label Death By Zero. I was lucky enough to see some sneak peeks and by the photos below Michelle never does no wrong behind the lens. The campaign was shot in LA and seeing the beautiful photos makes me so excited for my trip there in 2 weeks.
Heres my favourite shots from the campaign. Peep the rest here
Enjoy ladies.

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography

don benjamin death by zero los angeles venice beach michelle grace hunder photography


Death By Zero 
Shot in LA 
Model: Don Benjamin 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this