Outfit : White Hot

12:43 PM

I haven't worked with a local Melbourne label in a while. When I saw the girls from SHIO last year at Raw Melbourne runway I knew their quirky designs was something that I wanted to know more about. Their pieces are so versatile that we've done two shoots with their items. One day look and one night look. I love all white ensembles at the moment so fresh and clean. I matched the look with Sass & Bide bra which I've wanted to buy for months and ASOS white jeans from my UniDays Challenge 

nike asos shio designs sass and bide everyday like this fashion melbourne blogger

nike asos shio designs sass and bide everyday like this fashion melbourne blogger

nike asos shio designs sass and bide everyday like this fashion melbourne blogger

nike asos shio designs sass and bide everyday like this fashion melbourne blogger

nike asos shio designs sass and bide everyday like this fashion melbourne blogger


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this