Couturing presents David Jones : Style The Season

4:00 AM

So with a lack of social life due to exams (thanks uni) the closest I've come to shopping is a cheeky browse or two inbetween my study breaks on the interwebs. I've become a bit  of a virtual 'window shopper' (50 cent voice) with my nerd mode and current USA trip saving mission so when i saw the lovely folks at Couturing were having a Blogger competition I thought why not enter :)

I love going to Chadstone David Jones when I'm in need of a little something special. They have all these amazing labels on the second floor just passed all the cosmetics. But of course we can't always go into store and luckily they have nearly 130 pages of New goodies on their online store.

Winter isn't coming. Its here. Its like 'Game Of Layers' right now in Melbourne. How much can you wear and still be the Khalessi of style. 
Melbourne's known for its all black everythang but I've become quite obsessed with my whites and neutrals recently. For my look I decided to go with a white  C&M by Camilla & Marc top with a bright yellow panel across bottom, Matching white pants from Camillia & Marc & a Winter coat from Alice Mccall. 
Of course accessorising makes all the difference so I added a hat, gloves, bag, a watch and some dark lippy. Nothing says winter like a nice shade of purple Revlon lipstick.

 Heres my look with details below of of the items. If you want to enter the competition just check out Couturing's link here.

Outfit:
C&M Camilla & Marc - La Mer Top - $88.95
Camilla and Marc - Namespace trouser - $354
Alice Mccall - French Line Coat - $349

Accessories:
Tony Bianco - Ashlie High Heel Shoe Bootie With Open Toe - $132.96
Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipstick in Va Va Violet - $10.75-$21.95
Ksubi - Batcat Sunglasses $249
Bondi Beach Bag Company - $29.97
DKNY - Basic W/tassel Nylon Ns Tote - $199.95
Michael Kors - Darci Watch - $299

couturing fashion winter david jones tony bianco revlon ksubi camilla and marc michael kors










You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this