Outfit : Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge

9:00 AM

How do I describe winter in the city? Well considering this whole shoot was quickly shot in 15 mins due to the pouring rain, you could say Melbourne's colder whether can be your enemy in times of need. I was drenched head to toe but somehow still managed to keep the Wish pants from getting a drop of rain on them. I'm actually surprised you can't see how wet it got in the photos.

When I think of winter I think cold mornings, coffee and the naked trees that once bloomed beautiful colours of reds and oranges. Thats why i thought it would be perfect to shoot at the Royal Exhibition Building which is located just outside Melbourne's CBD. I love how theres so many paths with tall trees which all lead up to the beautiful world heritage listed building. 

For the style challenge i choose to style up one of Wish's Retrospect Pants in beige. 
I love the fit of Wish pants. I always find trouble as my waist is small but I'm a bit bigger at the hips. The draw string and pocket details are a great addition and add as good distraction from your hips.
Its a very versatile piece so I had a little trouble styling it as it went with so many pieces in my wardrobe. I'm currently loving experimenting with neutrals so i thought I'd match up the pants with a trench coat. To break up the look i decided to add a white cropped top and white and transparent heels.  
Had so much fun shooting for Wish & Honda Australia. Who would of thought shooting in the rain could be so much fun !

For more on my Wish pants or the style challenge check out 
Wish's website www.wish.com.au
Hondas's Facebook & Twitter pages

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this

Wish Clothing & Honda Australia 'Winter In The City' Style Challenge everyday like this





You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this