Op Shopping : Savers Brunswick Purchases

12:00 PM

My latest Saver's purchases from The Sydney Road store. I hate that all the Savers close to my house have all closed down. So now i either have to drive all the way to Brunswick or Narre Warren. 
On a trip with a girlfriend we went to Savers Brunswick. I went in not really looking to buy anything but of course with clothes so cheap i couldn't help myself. 
I got a pair of white jeans which actually fit me. Its very rare that second hand bottoms would fit my size. Next i found this cool flowly panel shift dress/top which i wore to a 1920s dress up (see post here). The turquoise cape has yet to make its debut but i loved the shape and colour and it looks like i have wings when worn. As for the NBA jersey, i only ever buy a jersey when i am in love with a player or a team but i've been wearing my main 2 so much over the summer i thought i'd add another one to the collection. What i like about the jersey too is that its kids size and not adult size so it fits perfectly.
Op Shopping : Savers Brunswick purchases australia thrifting sydney road

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this