Purchases : Topshop & Topman Melbourne

12:00 PM

So Topshop on Chapel Street have been having some crazy sales in the new year. I went in with a friend not looking to buy anything at all as i'm in a never ending battle wit my wardrobe as it keeps overflowing on me. But a sale is a sale and just as i walked past the first rack i saw a grey leather asymmetrical pretty just sitting there by itself. How could i have not add it to my wardrobe :)
Also found another good piece in the mens section (surprise, surprise). Since the sports luxe trend has been around i've numerous tees with random numbers and designer names and such on them. I wanted one with the year of my birth and found a jersey material which was better as its much better for the hotter weather.




You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this