Outfit : Niagara Falls Canada

12:54 AM

It was amazing going back to Niagara Falls again. I remember going there when i was 11 thinking i could just stare at the beautiful scenery all day all. Nothings changed 13 years later, the view is still breathtaking. I decided to quickly do a little touristy shoot. Nothing like my usual shoots. I had no make up, no fancy get up. Just me, the fam and that amazing view. This shoot also is my first collab outfit shoot. There was a seagull that wouldn't leave me alone the whole time we were taking photos. I wasn't going to upload these photos but i thought it added to the whole experience and adds a little flavour to the shoot. The way im laughing, staring and running away from the bird cracks me up. Enjoy















You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this