Outfit : Jordan Years

11:58 PM

So before i bombard the blog with posts from my Trip to Toronto i wanted to share i shoot i did the weekend before i left. I actually wanted to do a Jordan shoot when i turned 23 last year but couldn't get a hold of a jersey. I ended up finding the jersey in one of my good friends closet the night the threw me a going away party. He had a half court in his backyard too so location for the shoot was set too. Thank you Ajay. he also hooked me up with all the jewellery i am wearing in the shoot. My love for dressing like a boy will never end and i teamed up the Jersey with my New Adidas Jeremy Scott Wings which you will see a lot of in my trip (practically lived in them).




















You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this