Outfit : Step Into Spring

12:49 PM

With a new season approaching i thought it was time to stop dressing like a guy and get in touch with my girly side. The lovely people over at Elliatt were kind enough to send me a piece from their latest collection. I've always wanted an asymmetrical skirt. I think they add a bit of edge to traditional style. The darker blue lining the skirt is leather like material and we all know i am a sucker for leather and detail so the skirt was a definite win for me. I must admit styling this look was a challenge as my recent shoots have been very hip/hop street wear focused. After rummaging through my wardrobe all i needed was a plain white singlet to complete the look.  I then added my Forever 21 blazer i bought from Thailand, My $10 gold chain from K-mart and Siren Shoes from Sidewalk Soul. 
I noticed the Monochrome trend is very big at the moment for shoes. These babies matched perfectly with my blazer. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this