Outfit : Nothing Was The Same

4:27 PM

Nothing like Drizzy Season. For years now on the blog i've been doing Drake related posts whenever i can. And since his fashion sense isn't the greatest it has been a challenge. So with the new Album Nothing Was The Same dropping on September 24th I thought i'd finally do a shoot with my OVO crew neck my cousin bought me for my birthday the day the OVO store opened last year. With the blue sky on the album covers i thought i would do the shoot in the city with the sky and sky scrapers of Melbourne in the background. With the album leak yesturday i thought i would post the outfit shoot early as well. And since were on the topic of Drake and he is from Toronto a little special announcement. We will be visisting Canada in 2 weeks. Yes get ready for the posts and adventures i got some big things planned. stay tuned and enjoy the shoot :)











You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this