Club YoYo : Fashion Killer

3:37 PM



Name : Leonora


Area Code : Southbank - 3006



Wearing : Custom altered Blink182 tee with tassels, pants bought online & snapback from my label Radcat Bandits.



Where do you shop : I love thrift shopping and online shopping. I also pick up some great pieces at designer markets and boutiques.



Favourite thing about Melbourne : All the amazing bars and restaurants hidden away in Melbourne's lane ways. 



Last Track in your car/iPod : Iggy Azalea- pu$$y



How'd you find out about Yoyo : Found out about Yoyo through friends, been a few times now. Love the music and crowd.



Wish they played more : A$AP Rocky, Iggy Azalea and Jay-Z's new stuff.



Yo Drink of Choice : G&T 



Worst Pick up line you've heard : I like your dress... But it would look better on my bedroom floor!



If i had to go on a date a rapper it would be : Pharrell, love those high cheekbones!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this