Outfit : Balling Balla Apparel

12:00 PM

So my obsession with beanies is still strong as ever and as were on the end of winter i have no idea what i'm going to do when the summer season kicks in as i've practically lived in them for most of the year. Living in Melbourne though the weathers always four seasons so i don't think i have too much to worry about. The latest shoot features a beanie from one of my favourite Melbourne street wear labels Balla. I've done a few shoots in their gear and even though its menswear their products fit so perfectly with my day to day style. I decided to girly up the look a little by matching the beanie with a fitted black crop, camel high wasited pants i bought from Brisbane on a trip to Fashion week a few years ago, , matching clutch from Target, Fashiondacci Accessories & boots that i picked up from Savers.















You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this