Club YoYo : Melbourne Fashion Killer

5:00 PM



Name : Nicolette

Area Code : 3056 - Brunswick
Wearing : Vintage Braves Starter Jacket, self altered OBEY shirt, American Apparel Leggings, vintage shoes
Where do you shop : Shop online, Superglue, I don't really shop I just pick up special pieces
Favourite thing about Melbourne : The art and culture oh and coffee
Last Track in your car/iPod : Robert Glaspers Afro Blue by Erykah Badu ft Phonte remixed by 9th Wonder
How'd you find out about Yoyo : Found out cause I love Hip Hop and it was mentioned as a good Hip hop joint. I love the two rooms especially that they play real stuff in the front room.
Wish they played more : I wish they played more Joey Badass, Chance The Rapper, Little Brother
Yo Drink of Choice : I love margaritas
Worst Pick up line you've heard : What are we going to call our kids?
If i had to go on a date a rapper it would be : Probably Lauren Hill

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this