River island Launches in Australia

12:00 PM

So last month i was thrilled to get an email inviting me to the Australian press Launch to River Island. Only problem was it was in Sydney. Us Melbourne fashionistas always miss out on all the cool events. I did find photos of the event on the River Island blog so peep them below !!

 For those who don't know River Island is a UK based store which recently have joined powers with one of my fashion icons Rihanna for collection collaborations. I loved so many pieces in Ri Ris summer range and just saw the preview video for the Autumn range which i can't wait for.

Heres a few videos. One of Rihanna's fashion week debut in London and the other of the preview of her new Autumn range. I love how she's so involved in the whole process and love her use of models of all ethnicity's in her campaign including our very own Aussie babe Bambi.

rihanna jourdan dunn bambi



www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this