Fashionitsas at MBFWA

2:28 PM

One last MBFWA post before we head into May. Here is a collection of the wonderful fashionistas i got to meet and hangout with during the week. It was amazing to have some of my Melbourne blogger friends there. Felt like we were just at another event. I hope we all get to do it again next year...bigger and better :D

Saw Melbourne blogger Jess from www.whatwouldkarldo.com
at the Aurelio Costarella show


Miss Cynthia and I at Aurelio Costarella afterparty. She is the production manager of AC. It was amazing to work with her :)




Khoa from www.ohthatboy.com. We've featured this lovely melbourne fashionista on our Blogger series. That Alexander Mcqueen looks amazing on him


Saw Vogue Editor Christine Centenera day 1 of MBFWA. I had all these boxes of masks in my hand but i managed to get a sneaky pic of her on my iphone haha. i was in Aweeee of her. Always dressed to perfection. Her dress sense is out of this world


My blogging partner in Crime. Miss Sevan from www.sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com
In a taxi on our way to lunch in the city after watching a show. 



The man him self. Aurelio Costarella. I got my first taste of MBFWA last year because of this man right here. It was amazing to be able to work with him again this year. His team is just so wonderful to work with. 30 years in the fashion industry. Bring on next year !! <3 nbsp="" p="">


Repping Melbourne :) Nicole from www.blankbird.com 



Jess from Tuula Vintage :D LOVE HER SITEEEE
She was soo nice. amazing to meet her


The ever so stylish Susie Bubble from UK blog Style Bubble


Sevan from 7 Autumn Leaves and me Day 2 of MBFWA


Melbourne Bloggers grouppp shot :D



Connie from K is Kani


Was so nice to catch up with this pretty lady again. I first met her last year in Melbourne when she got flown in for the Veet event


One half of Melbourne's hottest blogging couple Dasha baben as usual www.trendspotter.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this