Apex Shoes : Jeffery Campbell everly boots

1:46 PM



I've been eyeing these off for a while now. They were sold out for ages. And when they came back i knew i had to get my self a pair straight away. Even though i live my vintage black boots they are slowly getting worn out and don't look the best with classy outfits. So i thought with fashion week coming up i'd buy these. They ended up hurting my feet more then the heels i took to fashion week. They fit perfectly in store. I emailed them about if i could switch sizes and they were like if it was worn outside the store they couldn't do anything about it. i don't know if i should keep them or sell them as i payed for much for them and don't know how much wear i will get out of them as comfort is minimum. Hopefully they just stretch out in time.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this