Above The Rim Goodness : Balla Apparel

4:00 PM

Got some pretty dope gear from the lovely folks at Balla not so long ago. I must admit the real reason this post was late was because i had to wash the crewneck before shooting it as i wore it so much. Its so warm and perfect for Melbournes unpredictable weather changes. I am definitely going to be living in it all winter.  I love their Hip Hop street style pieces. the Jay z , Watch The Throne and the Thug Life tees are some of my favorite. They are releasing some pretty cool animal printed gear and beanies for winter soon so make sure you are following them to find out release dates.
Their brand fits in with my style so perfectly and represent the three things i love in life - Melbourne, Fashion and Hip Hop (Check the full interview with the Melbourne label here).
Can't wait to do outfit posts with these babys...Stay tuned ya bishh









You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this