Travel : Koh Samui

5:29 PM








Ark Bar, Green Mango & Lady Boy shows. Koh Samui was our second pit stop on this amazing thailand trip. I went out 5 nights in a row with the girls. I am a terrible nap taker. I can never sleep for short periods of time. The girls always took naps and when i attempted to take my first one on the trip i was out for hours. Surely enough they woke me up ordered pizza and i was ready to party. We also got some awesome manicures which i made sure was going to match my outfit post. One of the funniest things me and one of the girls did on our usual coffee cravings days was walk nearly an hour down the main road and search for a Starbucks. Just as we were going to give up i saw the logo of that black,geen and white lady and even though there were like 4 choices on the menu it was so worth being in that air conditioned room. The ladyboy show was just soo funny. I couldn't kept but stare and see if something would sleep. My favorite performance was Lady Marmalade They killed that set 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this