OVO Store

5:46 PM

On the 24th Of October a wonderful thing happened. I've been waiting so patiently for rapper Drake and his whole OVO crew to tour here already so i can finally buy some official merchandise.
But fear not fellow Australia lovers of Mr Aubrey. He may of forgotten to come here on his world tour but he definitely didn't forget us when he Opened his online store which stocks official Octobers Very Own gear. A big $55 shipping though...at that price you would hope the OVO owl delivers the goods to your door himself. I was fortunate that my mum was in Toronto at the time and my cousin ordered me a crewneck sweater. My cousin even went as far and went to where the gear gets distributed from to see if she could guy one then and there as my mum only had a week left in Canada. Lucky enough for me it arrived the day before she left for Melbourne and when i opened all my birthday Presents that week i was so happy to see that black plastic package with a gold owl staring at me. I didn't realize the amount of detail that went into each jumper. From the gold stitching of the OVO gold owl to the fine stitching of ovo and black owl on each sleeve

 It may be Summer here, but for once i am happy Melbourne has unpredictable weather so i can wear it out throughout this summer.









You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this