My first magazine feature - Birch + Little

12:00 PM

It was a glorious Melbourne afternoon. I was just walking by the Federation square / Yarra River area just about to catch the train home when i got approached by Miranda from Miranda's inside scoop to be apart of a street style shoot she was doing for a magazine. Luckily i threw on this fur vest that morning, i think it woke up my otherwise all black outfit. After quickly applying some lippy i was ready for my shoot. Those who have me on Intstagram (@everyday_like_this ) would of seen the behind the scenes photo below of the talented Miranda snapping away.Check out the photos below so cool to be representing Melbourne street fashion :) Also in talks of having Miranda in my Fashionista Friday series for October. So keep an eye out, but until then check out her site :




You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this