MSFW 2012 RUNWAY 1 : Instagram

2:00 PM

After arriving fashionably late and sitting in the far back we were excited for the show to start and were glad we didn't miss any of it. We ended up all getting moved to the first few rows. My fellow fashion bloggers and I were now in prime position to take spectacular pictures for our blogs. the night was just getting better and better. And then the designers came out. WOW. My favorites would have defiantly have to be Aurelio Costarella (it was the same collection as the one he debuted at MBFWA which i got o help out with ) I managed to only take a few good photos on my camera as the rest were pretty blurry. But turned out my iPhone saved the day by capturing some beautiful moments...all edited via Instagram of course !! Follow me if you already haven't done so : @everyday_like_this












You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this