Rihanna : Harper's Bazaar

12:00 PM


Black and white in designer Emporio Armani  woven top, skirt by Donna Karen and cuff by Cartier

Dress by Paco Rabanne Fall 2012 collection and heels by Manolo Blahnik


Gold pleat dress by designer Ralph Lauren Fall 2012 collection



Fishnet turtle neck by designer Alexander Wang from the fall 2012 collection



Dress by Balmain embroidered with pearls and crystals from the fall ready to wear 2012 collection and heels by Manolo Blahnik.

knee length animal print boots and dress by Tom Ford from the fall 2012 collection





As i edit our very own white themed shoot for the blog i saw miss Rihanna graced the cover of the latest Harper's Bazaar. The shoot had to be recent as she has only had her hair like that for a month or so. I love the range of designers they used for the shoot. The Balmain dress is my favorite but my favorite photo of her was the one of her leaning back  in that Paco Robanne dress.

In the magazine she talks about how she has lost a little weight and "misses her ass" and talks about her love life :

"When I was in love, I fell so hard. I was really, really, really in love. The way it made me feel was priceless. And in a blink of an eye my whole life changed. Everything that I knew was different.I never thought I’d feel that pain in my life. I’m afraid of feeling that again."

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. stunning photos, she looks amazing and I agree with you my favourite dress is the Balmain too but that photo with her leaning back is so striking and beautiful!

    http://www.sevenautumnleaves.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing photographs. I really love the black and white one, she looks so good and the white really is a great contrast.

    maddie x

    www.littleblackbeau.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know Maddie the white clothing looks so good on her tanned skin great contrast. Sevan the Balmain is my favorite too Ri Ri is a babe:)

    ReplyDelete

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this