Glassons : Electric Blue Jeans

1:30 PM




So after years of envying Blake Lively's Serena in Gossip Girls outfit in Paris episodes i finally got my hands on a pair of electric blue jeans. I think i even did a post on the outfit (will post it if i can find it.) which is i think from 2010. She teamed it up with a white stop and a silver blazer. For me to even remember that specfic outfit from years ago shows how much i loved her look . I did a shoot wearing them recently with a silver & white crochet/lace top from Zara. Still in editing phase so keep a look out on the blog and facebook & instagram for sneak peeks

I got these for $39.95 from Glassons and they are just the most comfortable pair of pants i own at the moment

You Might Also Like

0 comments

www.instagram.com/@everyday_like_this